Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Limited Edition Prints
Limited Edition Prints of my original painting. High definition digital print on 225gsm photo matte paper of the iconic Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale.
(33 Limited run prints)
Vehicle History: 18 variations of a rare concept sports car designed by Franco Scaglione and hand built between 1967 and 1969. A poster car of its day and still turns heads!
This Numbered Limited Print is accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
- High Definition Digital Print on 225gsm Photo Matte Paper.
- Numbered & Signed Limited Edition Print (1 of 33 Total Prints)
- Size: 93 x 63 / (90 x 60cm actual image size)
- Requires Framing
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Style: Reproduction of Photo Realistic Artwork
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
SOMETHING THAT WE BELIEVE STRONGLY IS THAT YOU NEVER TRULY EXPERIENCE A PIECE OF ARTWORK UNTIL YOU HAVE LIVED WITH IT.
We appreciate that buying online can be slightly daunting, therefore we offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Buy from us, live with your chosen artwork for two weeks and if you are not entirely happy, return it to us in the same condition it arrived and you will be fully refunded for the artwork.
If you would like to return an item, within 14 days of your purchase the get in touch with the Artist. You will need to state your order number, name, address and a brief reason why you want to return the item.
If your return request is approved, we will send you a confirmation email and the return address. Please print this email and include it with the item when returned. We advise you to opt for a signed for delivery, as we are not able to accept responsibility for items that fail to reach us.
We will refund your purchase when we have received and checked the item. We will do everything we can to process refunds quickly, but please allow up to 10 working days.
- The cost of returning the item will be your responsibility. When returning the item, you must ensure that it is not lost or damaged in transit. Therefore, we advise you to opt for a signed for delivery service. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for the item to reach its destination, so make sure you allow enough time
- If you would like to exchange your purchase, please follow the normal return process and then place a new order online orcontact us
- We will not accept returns for items that have been damaged during post delivery. If this is the case, the item will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense
- Please be aware that commissions cannot be returned.
- Acceptance of returns outside of the 14 days timeframe will be at the discretion of the Artist.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS
The item needs to be returned to the Artist in its original packaging:
49/2, St. Agatha Street.
WHAT IF MY PURCHASE IS INCORRECT OR I RECEIVE THE WRONG PIECE?
If you have received the wrong item, please follow the standard return process and state “faulty/wrong item” as a reason. Once we have received and checked the item and agree that it is faulty or wrong, we will refund you the full amount excluding the cost of the initial delivery.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER
If you would like to cancel your order, please call us or email us at email@example.com to notify us that you wish to cancel. If the order has already been processed, you will have to follow the standard return process described above.
Delivery within Malta: Free & personally delivered.
Delivery within Gozo: €20 & personally delivered or Maltapost service and fees will apply.
Shipping in EU/Worldwide: Cost to be determined after the item has been packed and weighed and destination identified.
Shipping courier - Maltapost/EMS - Trackable. Foreign Parcel Post delivered from 6 days of dispatch.